腳踏車魔人
文章 49
用戶失蹤天數 4256
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
來自 高雄市
發表於 2009-12-15 01:29 AM 
重點還是在機油成分-瓶子裡裝甚麼基礎油很少會告訴你----

American Petroleum Institute美國石油學會

The American Petroleum Institute (API) sets minimum for performance standards for lubricants.
美國石油學會(API)設置了潤滑油的最低性能標準。

Motor oil is used for the lubrication, cooling, and cleaning of internal combustion engines.
機油用於潤滑,冷卻以及清洗內燃機。

Motor oil may be composed of a lubricant base stock only in the case of non-detergent oil, or a lubricant base stock plus additives to improve the oil's detergency, extreme pressure performance, and ability to inhibit corrosion of engine parts.
機油是由潤滑油基礎油組成,只有非石油清淨劑,或潤滑油基礎油加添加劑,以提高石油的去污性,極壓性,並能抑制發動機零件的腐蝕。

Lubricant base stocks are categorized into five groups by the API.
API對潤滑油基礎油種類分為五種類別。

Group I base stocks are composed of fractionally distilled petroleum which is further refined with solvent extraction processes to improve certain properties such as oxidation resistance and to remove wax.
第一類基礎油API Group I-傳統溶劑精煉礦物油是由石油分餾,進一步改進溶劑萃取流程,提高某些屬性,如抗氧化和消除蠟。

Group II base stocks are composed of fractionally distilled petroleum that has been hydrocracked to further refine and purify it.
第二類基礎油API Group II加氫裂解礦物油,是由石油分餾加氫,更完善和淨化。

Group III base stocks are produced by further hydrocracking of Group II base stocks, or of hydroisomerized slack wax, (a byproduct of the dewaxing process).   
第三類基礎油API Group III高度加氫裂解或加氫異構化蠟合成油,是較第二類高度加氫裂解生產的基礎油或加氫異構化蠟合成油,(副產品的脫蠟過程)。   

Group IV base stock are pol yalphaolefins (PAOs).
第四類基礎油API Group IV是聚α烯烴合成油(PAOs)。

Group V is a catch-all group for any base stock not described by Groups I to IV. Examples of group V base stocks include polyol esters, polyalkylene glycols (PAG oils), and perfluoropolyalkylethers (PFPAEs).
第五類基礎油API Group V是一個包羅萬象的類別,非第一類及第四類所描述的。第五類基礎油包括多元醇酯,聚烯娙基二醇類(polyalkylene glycols(PAG))和perfluoropolyalkylethers(PFPAEs)。

Groups I and II are commonly referred to as mineral oils, group III is typically referred to as synthetic (except in Germany and Japan, where they must not be called synthetic) and group IV is a synthetic oil. Group V base oils are so diverse that there is no catch-all description.
第一類及和第二通常被稱為礦物油,第三類通常稱為合成油(除德國和日本,在那裡它們不能被稱為合成油),第四類是合成油。第五類的基礎油是多樣的,這裡沒有概括性的描述

tingtin (國庭)

Sentra 1.6
文章 2156
用戶失蹤天數 4570
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0

發表於 2009-12-16 01:06 PM 
改很小~不會胚 發表:

還有~越稀的機油~隨然流動快~但是對車零三年以上的車子引擎來說就不是件好是了! ...

如果是大改的引擎,我會認同(改電腦也算)

但是原廠引擎,你沒去變動他的設計
這種說法實在...唉...

我是05年的車,已經開了九萬公里了
使用5w30的機油,持續使用中...
屏東車友,有出來交流的
不是5w30 就是0w30...
講再多,不如親自體會

阿彬

重機
文章 1090
用戶失蹤天數 1163
點數 32   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
桃園縣 平鎮市 來自 桃園
發表於 2009-12-20 04:48 PM 
tingtin 發表:

如果是大改的引擎,我會認同(改電 ...

我也是使用這個番號CALTEX 5W30 ,車子跑了接近10萬大關....
以前藍色瓶子SL等級的用起來好爽...
現在變金色瓶子SM等級,剛換油拉轉靈敏度沒藍色表現的好,但是2000KM之後好順暢...
只換過一次COMMA 5W40 沒什麼特別的感覺...

不了解的大改的引擎為什麼不適合使用5W30呢?有專家可以為我解或嗎?
現在很多跑車原廠也是建議使用5W30...
流動性高又具有良好的潤滑+清潔...
對於引擎來說不是最好的良藥嗎..

加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們