存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:902 次
[趣味] 智慧
   阿州 (喜歡是一種心情~愛是一種感情 .. ...)

March
文章 1911
用戶失蹤天數 3116
點數 5   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新竹縣 新豐鄉 來自 花被草弄13下
發表於 2010-10-17 06:57 AM 
Wisdom(智慧)







A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.

一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.'

一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」He looked around and couldn't see anyone.

他四處張望,卻四下無人。He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, 'Pick me up.'

當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時,他以為是他的幻覺。
He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

他往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。The man said, 'Are you talking to me?'

老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

The frog said, 'Yes, I'm talking to you.'


青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」



Pick me up then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

將我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。

I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride!'
我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘。


The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.
老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。


The frog said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride.'


青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎?我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」


He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, 'Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog.'


他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說:「算了,以我這樣的年紀,我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」



With age comes wisdom. 隨著年齡的智慧




   o927933318 (大腳車隊育樂有限公司)

Focus 2.0
文章 4281
用戶失蹤天數 3194
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
屏東縣 車城鄉 來自 恆春小角落
發表於 2010-10-17 11:16 AM 


台灣最後一個戰場 
   劍痞憶秋年 (輔仔)

重機
文章 827
用戶失蹤天數 1394
點數 3   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
桃園縣 大園鄉 來自 桃園機場附近
發表於 2010-10-17 11:13 PM 
我可能也會選相同的答案..因為我結婚了.....
而且重點是.....養一個老婆就夠累了,再一個會死人的


白雲天地為衾枕,興來倒臥醉花顏;一任風月不留痕,逍遙山水憶秋年 
   Ben.chung

版主
文章 63237
用戶失蹤天數 1921
點數 561   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 士林區 來自 P.S.T (北士幫)
發表於 2010-10-18 09:27 AM 
擁有一隻會說話的青蛙 . 搞不好將可為他帶來不少財富 . 到時候有錢了要甚麼樣的正妹還怕找不到 ...


 
   赤羽焰 ( 克里斯)

遊客
文章 1646
用戶失蹤天數 4756
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
桃園縣 龍潭鄉 來自 龍潭
發表於 2010-10-18 10:15 AM 






加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們