存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:830 次
[趣味] 隨 著年齡而增長的是 智慧
   沈沒的沉默 (喜歡是一種心情~愛是一種感情 .. ...)

March
文章 1911
用戶失蹤天數 3113
點數 5   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新竹縣 新豐鄉 來自 花被草弄13下
發表於 2010-8-1 12:54 AM 

This guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.


這 傢伙72歲,喜歡釣魚。



He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."


最近他坐在他的船上,聽到一個聲音說:「接我上船。」


He looked around and couldn't see any one..



他環顧四周,並沒有看到任何一個人..
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up."


當他再次聽到聲音說「接我上船」他還以為在 做夢。



He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.




他看到水的那邊,水面漂浮著一隻青 蛙。
The man said, "Are you talking to me?"



該名男子說「你跟我說話嗎?」

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up then, kiss me and I'll turn into the



most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are



envious and jealous because I will be your bride!"



青蛙說:「是的,我跟你說話。接我上船,然後吻我,我 馬上變成你見過



最美麗的女人。我將使你的所有朋友羨慕和嫉妒,因 為我將是你的新娘!」The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and



placed it in his front breast pocket.



該名男子看了一下 青蛙,伸手夠到了,小心接上船來,將 牠放在前胸



口袋中。 Then the frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me



and I will be your beautiful bride."



然後青蛙說:「什麼,你是傻瓜嗎
?沒聽到我說的?我說 吻我,我將是你



美麗的新娘。」He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,  



"No, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."



他打開口袋,看著 青蛙說「不,在我這個年齡,我 寧願有一隻說話的青



蛙。」




With age comes wisdom.




隨著年齡而增長的是智慧  







青蛙給我ㄚ~~~~~~~~~~~~




   kewnox

輕量Smart
文章 1234
用戶失蹤天數 5129
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0

發表於 2010-8-1 12:58 AM 
我要開始學釣魚 請pm他釣魚地點


 
   爛人情歌 (爛爛)

版主
文章 18571
用戶失蹤天數 440
點數 687   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新北市 樹林區 來自 爆肝修羅路
發表於 2010-8-1 01:23 AM 
隨著年齡增長的是

明白


州捅
該用戶已被刪除









*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
   小咖 (小哥)

Focus ST
文章 8248
用戶失蹤天數 3238
點數 91   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新竹縣 竹東鎮 來自 新竹-碧落角
發表於 2010-8-1 08:18 PM 


 
   aemix86 (熱狗型爸愛妃妃)

Focus ST
文章 7552
用戶失蹤天數 5861
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
來自 台中南區
發表於 2010-8-2 08:17 AM 


 
   ppaannggp (小潘)

重機
文章 844
用戶失蹤天數 145
點數 25   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 北投區 來自 台北 北投 關渡
發表於 2010-8-2 08:21 AM 


 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們