存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:1,407 次
[哈拉] 真是百聽不厭...
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2923
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-3-28 12:08 PM 



Fireflies by Owl City



You would not believe your eyes

If ten million fireflies

Lit up the world as I fell asleep


Cause they fill the open air

And leave teardrops everywhere

You'd think me rude but I wouuld just stand and stare


I'd like to make myself believe
That planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay

Awake when I'm asleep

Cause everything is never as it seems


Cause I'd get a thousand hugs

From ten thousand lightning bugs

As they tried to teach me how to dance


A foxtrot above my head

A sockhop beneath my bed

A disco ball is just hanging by a thread


I'd like to make myself believe

That planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay

Awake when I'm asleep

Cause everything is never as it seems

When I fall asleep


Leave my door open just a crack

Please take me away from here

Cause I feel like such an insomniac


Please take me away from here

Why do I tire of counting sheep

Please take me away from here

When I'm far too tired to fall asleep


To ten million fireflies

I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes

I got misty eyes as they said farewell

But I'll know where several are

If my dreams get real bizzare

Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar


I'd lke To make myself believe

That Planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay

Awake when I'm asleep

Cause everything is never as it seems

When I fall asleep

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay

Awake when I'm asleep
Cause everything is never as it seems
When I fall asleep

I'd like to make myself believe

That planet earth turns slowly

It's hard to say I'd rather stay

Awake when I'm asleep

Because my dreams are bursting at the sea


 
   小老師 (小老師)

遊客
文章 5563
用戶失蹤天數 4924
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新北市 新莊區 來自 仙境
發表於 2010-3-28 12:40 PM 
爛歌一條~~~~~


 
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2923
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-3-28 12:41 PM 
小老師 發表:
爛歌一條~~~~~

心碎..........


 
   porsh

90cc菜籃族
文章 154
用戶失蹤天數 3438
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺中市 南 區 來自 台中
發表於 2010-4-16 08:42 PM 
johnny 發表:





心碎..........   

何必在意他人,我覺得好聽


 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們