存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:1,154 次
[哈拉] 《一頁台北》配樂 Vanilla Twilight
   Lyrist

遊客
文章 1262
用戶失蹤天數 4332
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 松山區 來自 Taipei
發表於 2010-3-24 12:12 PM 
有點兒淡淡哀傷的歌 ... Vanilla Twilight

[youtube]iveZqwVio_U[/youtube]



Owl City --- Vanilla Twilight

詞曲 : Adam Young



The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'll send a postcard to you, dear
Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
Till I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone

I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight

I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear:
"Oh darling I wish you were here


【從般若波羅蜜出大涅槃。猶如醍醐。】 
   Ben.chung

版主
文章 63237
用戶失蹤天數 1916
點數 561   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 士林區 來自 P.S.T (北士幫)
發表於 2010-3-24 01:39 PM 
好聽 ! 


 
   純喫茶 (以命抵命 血債血償)

March
文章 1905
用戶失蹤天數 2980
點數 6   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
桃園縣 蘆竹鄉 來自 台灣
發表於 2010-3-24 01:43 PM 
MV不是暮光嗎?


純粹之人不畏人言 喫苦之心不懼辛勞 茶禪之境不忌俗心 
   Lyrist

遊客
文章 1262
用戶失蹤天數 4332
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 松山區 來自 Taipei
發表於 2010-3-24 01:53 PM 
純喫茶 發表:
MV不是暮光嗎?

是啊 ...
因為我找不到原主唱的 MV ...
所以只好貼這個影片了 ...

下面這個應該是原來的 MV 吧 ... 拍得很好喔 ^_^

[youtube]pIz2K3ArrWk[/youtube]


 
無頭像
   Nash

腳踏車魔人
文章 62
用戶失蹤天數 4731
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新北市 中和區 
發表於 2010-3-25 02:43 AM 
這個團體叫做
Owl city
貓頭鷹城市
他們專輯的歌都蠻好聽的
在台灣不紅
但國外超紅
之前連霸7個國家的iTunes排行榜第一名好幾個月
這首歌真的超好聽


 
   Lyrist

遊客
文章 1262
用戶失蹤天數 4332
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 松山區 來自 Taipei
發表於 2010-3-25 10:24 AM 
聽說不是個團體 ...
雖然 Owl City 開演唱會時有滿多樂手配合的 ...
但其實是一人樂團 ...
作詞/作曲/主唱/編曲/演奏都是 Adam Young 一人包辦 ...
整張專輯都是他自己一個人在他家地下室用一台電子琴完成的 ...


 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們