存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:1,345 次
[哈拉] 別說我讓你們變high咖....
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2922
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-2-21 02:56 PM 



Starship Ft. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad


I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

I know your type
Yeah daddy's lil' girl
Just take a bite
Let me shake up your world
Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna make you lose control

She was so shy
'Til I drove her wild

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner
With your five best friends
You heard that I was trouble but you couldn't resist
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go

I know your type
Boy you're dangerous
Yeah you're that guy
I'd be stupid to trust
But just one night couldn't be so wrong
You make me want to lose control

She was so shy
'Til I drove her wild

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
I was hanging in the corner
With my five best friends
I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

Oh she got a way with them boys in the place
Treat 'em like they don't stand a chance
And he got a way with them girls in the back
Actin' like they too hot to dance

Yeah she got a way with them boys in the place
Treat 'em like they don't stand a chance
And he got a way with them girls in the back
Actin' like they too hot to dance

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Them good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

I was hanging in the corner
With my five best friends
I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go


 
   85136690

遊客
文章 3655
用戶失蹤天數 5481
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0

發表於 2010-2-21 03:00 PM 


 
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2922
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-2-21 03:05 PM 


 
   Ben.chung

版主
文章 63237
用戶失蹤天數 1915
點數 561   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 士林區 來自 P.S.T (北士幫)
發表於 2010-2-22 07:20 AM 


 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們