存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:1,537 次
[哈拉] 黑眼豆豆的 Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2920
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-1-9 02:43 PM 



相信大家最近看電影都會聽到這首歌.....

來自黑眼豆豆的 Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling



I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night [x4]

Tonight's the night
Let's live it up
I got my money
Let's spend it up

Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let's get get OFF

I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just loose it all

I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
And loosing all control

Fill up my cup
Mozoltov
Look at her dancing
Just take it off

Let's paint the town
We'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof
And then we'll do it again

Let's do it, let's do it,
Let's do it,
Let's do it, and do it, and do it,
Let's live it up
And do it, and do it, and do it, do it, do it,
Let's do it,
Let's do it,
Let's do it
Cause
I gotta feeling (ooooo hoooo) that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night [x2]

Tonight's the night (Hey!)
Let's live it up (Let's live it up)
I got my money (I'm paid)
Let's spend it up (Let's spend it up)

Go out and smash it (Smash it)
Like Oh My God (Like Oh My God)
Jump off that sofa (C'mon)
Let's get get OFF

Fill up my cup (Drank)
Mozoltov (La' Chaim)
Look at her dancing (Move it Move it)
Just take it off

Let's paint the town (paint the town)
We'll shut it down (Shut it down)
Let's burn the roof
And then we'll do it again

Let's do it, let's do it,
Let's do it,
Let's do it, and do it, and do it,
Let's live it up
And do it, and do it, and do it, do it, do it,
Let's do it,
Let's do it,
Let's do it, do it, do it, do it

Here we come
Here we go
We gotta rock (rock,rock,rock,rock)

Easy come
Easy go
Now we on top (top,top,top,top)

Feel the shot
Body rock
Rock it don't stop (stop,stop,stop,stop)

Round and round
Up and down
Around the clock (clock,clock,clock,clock)

Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, and Thursday
Friday, Saturday
Saturday to Sunday

Get get get get get with us
You know what we say
Party every day
Pa pa pa Party every day

And I'm feelin (ooooo hoooo)
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night

I gotta feeling (oooooo hoooo) that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night

Ooooooo hooooo


 
   丫益

遊客
文章 3899
用戶失蹤天數 5052
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺中市 神岡區 來自 神岡
發表於 2010-1-9 03:28 PM 
這首歌好聽耶~~~



 
   閒雲野鶴

版主
文章 7147
用戶失蹤天數 3562
點數 88   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新竹市 來自 新竹
發表於 2010-1-9 11:40 PM 
這是我認識的黑眼豆豆嗎?

曲風從夜店嘻哈變成高中啦啦隊

如此清新的風格  如果不看MV  

還真以為是什麼團體聲音那麼像黑眼豆豆


不過說真的這首歌  真的好聽



 
   猛男日記 (ㄚ倫)

重機
文章 520
用戶失蹤天數 2147
點數 1   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新北市 板橋區 來自 台北
發表於 2010-1-10 12:25 PM 
不錯ㄝ 你po都歌都很棒!!  繼續po吧!! ^^


 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們