存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:984 次
[哈拉] Wrong Hole
無頭像
   爆音九日

重機
文章 485
用戶失蹤天數 4538
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺中市 西屯區 來自 台中市
發表於 2010-2-4 12:17 AM 




我生於中華民國 成長於台灣 兩者我都愛 
   Blueheart (Blueheart)

Focus 2.0
文章 3810
用戶失蹤天數 570
點數 22   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
新竹縣 竹北市 來自 風的故鄉
發表於 2010-2-4 01:03 AM 

(口白)
好友:嘿!Champ…幹嘛愁眉苦臉的?
男主角:我不知道Scott Baio…昨晚我真的搞砸了!
好友:別這樣…告訴我…到底發生了什麼事?
男主角:好吧…我盡量…

I took her on a date things seemed so bright  和她約會時的感覺其實還不賴
I knew I would not need my youporn tonight  看來今晚不再需要A片的陪伴
We go to her place and we fooled around  當我們回到她住處就開始互相調情
We throw all our clothes... to the ground  我們脫下所有衣物...丟到地上

We begin as she turns out the lights  她一關燈我們就開始衝刺
I start but feel something so very extra tight  我開始「督」時卻覺得異常的緊
I hear her cry and I see her frown  我聽到哭聲 看見她眉頭一皺
I look at the condom…it is all…brown  我低頭看著拔出來的套套…全部都是~屎~黃~色~

Last night ~Wooooo I stuck it in the wrong hole  昨晚…Woo~~我「督」錯洞了
I'm so sorry ~Wooooo from the bottom of my soul  我很抱歉…Woo~~發自內心的感到抱歉
Cause I stuck it in the wrong hole  因為我「督」錯了洞

Try some preparation H it'll make you feel better  擦點痔瘡藥會讓你舒服些
In my defense those holes are so close together  我只能說那兩個洞實在太靠近了
Oh baby baby don't feel defiled  噢!寶貝寶貝不要覺得被玷污了
It's a common accident during doggy style  這在「老漢推車」的招式時是很常見的意外

It was so dark I couldn't see so good  燈光昏暗令我視線模糊
I had no idea where I put my wood  我不曉得我的神木會「督」進那裡
I want to make things better want to make it alright  我真心希望能夠挽回這一切
If you want you can put on a strap on and give it back to me all night  願意的話你可以戴個假老二「督」我一整晚

(旁白)  I'd rather if she didn't  我寧可她別這麼做

Last night ~ Wooooo I stuck it in the wrong hole  昨晚…Woo~~我「督」錯洞了
I'm so sorry ~ Wooooo from the bottom of my soul  我很抱歉…Woo~~發自內心的感到抱歉

I never ever want to make you feel hurting  我不是存心讓你難過受傷
I guess that's why God made that hole not for inserting  我猜那就是上帝不讓我們「督」屁眼的原因
Tell me how you feel baby please don't pause  寶貝告訴我你的想法,別一直閃避我
Now I know how they feel in that HBO show OZ  現在我能體會在HBO節目裡那肛肛好的感受

Maybe take some advit your pain it will fix  也許吃點止痛藥你會舒服些
From the way you are walking you can compete in the special olympics  看你走路的樣子都能參加特殊奧運了
If this was Alabama we would be on trial  要是在阿拉巴馬州我們早被送審受詢了
That's how my mom took my temperature when I was a child  那不過是小時候媽媽幫我量體溫的方式罷了

(女主角) I've got a confession and I think you wont mind  你應該不介意我向你坦白
        I kinda liked when you put it in my behind  我還蠻喜歡你「督」我菊花
(男主角) I don't know baby I'm no Sodomite  我不知道寶貝 我不是雞姦愛好者
(女主角) Can't we just try it again tonight?  今晚我們可以再試一次嗎?
(男主角) Alright! 好吧!

Every night ~ Wooooo I stick it in the wrong hole  每天晚上…Woo~~我都「督」進那錯誤的洞
It's so much fun ~ Wooooo and we don't need no birth control  那不僅更有趣…Woo~~還不需要避孕
When we stick it in the wrong hole.  當我們「督」錯了洞……

I stuck in your ass.  我「督」了你的菊花



 
州捅
該用戶已被刪除









*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們