存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:1,029 次
[哈拉] 新的一年難免要送上一首好歌...
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2921
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-2-21 01:06 PM 


IYAZ - Replay

Shawty`s like a melody in my head
That I can`t keep out
Got me singin` like
Na na na na everyday
It`s like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x)

Remember the first time we met
You was at the mall wit yo friend
I was scared to approach ya
But then you came closer
Hopin` you would give me a chance

Who would have ever knew
That we would ever be more than friends
We`re real worldwide, breakin all the rules
She like a song played again and again

That girl, like somethin off a poster
That girl, is a dime they say
That girl, is a gun to my holster
She`s runnin through my mind all day, ay

Shawty`s like a melody in my head
That I can`t keep out
Got me singin` like
Na na na na everyday
It`s like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x)

See you been all around the globe
Not once did you leave my mind
We talk on the phone, from night til the morn
Girl you really change my life
Doin things I never do
I`m in the kitchin cookin things she likes

We`re real worldwide, breakin all the rules
Someday I wanna make you my wife
That girl, like somethin off a poster
That girl, is a dime they say
That girl, is the gun to my holster
She`s runnin through my mind all day, ay

Shawty`s like a melody in my head
That I can`t keep out
Got me singin` like
Na na na na everyday
It`s like my ipon stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x)

I can be your melody
A girl that could write you a symphony
The one that could fill your fantasies
So come baby girl let`s sing with me
Ay, I can be your melody
A girl that could write you a symphony
The one that could fill your fantasies
So come baby girl let`s sing with me

Ay, na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na
Shawty got me singin
Na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na
Now she got me singin

Shawty`s like a melody in my head
That I can`t keep out
Got me singin` like
Na na na na everyday
It`s like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay (2x)


 
州捅
該用戶已被刪除









*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
   Ben.chung

版主
文章 63237
用戶失蹤天數 1915
點數 561   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
臺北市 士林區 來自 P.S.T (北士幫)
發表於 2010-2-21 05:48 PM 
沙灘 . 正妹 . 陽光 ...


 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們