存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:1,162 次
[哈拉] 大家應該比較喜歡這首...
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2923
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-3-28 12:23 PM 



In My Head by Jason Derulo


Everybody’s lookin' for love, oh, oh
Ain’t that the reason you’re at this club, oh, oh
You ain’t gon' find it dancin' wit' him, no hoh
I got a better solution for you, girl, oh, oh

Just leave wit' me now
Say the word and we’ll go
I’ll be your teacher; I’ll show you the ropes
You’ll see a side of love you’ve never known
I can see it goin' down, we're goin' down

In my head I see you all over me
In my head you fulfill my fantasy
In my head you’ll be screaming, no
In my head it’s goin' down
In my head it’s goin' down
In my head, yeah, in my head, oh, yeah

Some dudes know all the right things to say
When it comes down to it, it’s all just game
Instead of talkin', let me demonstrate, yeah
Get down to business and skip foreplay

Just leave wit' me now
Say the word and we’ll go
I’ll be your teacher; I’ll show you the ropes
You’ll see a side of love you’ve never known
I can see it goin' down, we're goin' down

In my head I see you all over me
In my head you fulfill my fantasy
In my head you’ll be screamin' out
In my head it’s goin' down
In my head it’s goin' down
In my head

Break it down
You singin' to me, baby, in my head right now
Come on
She’ll be screamin' out when it all goes down

Just leave with me now
Say the word and we’ll go
I’ll be your teacher; I’ll show you the ropes
You’ll see a side of love you’ve never known
I can see it goin' down, we're goin' down

In my head I see you all over me
In my head you fulfill my fantasy
In my head you’ll be screamin' out
In my head it’s goin' down
In my head it’s goin' down

In my head I see you all over me
In my head you fulfill my fantasy
In my head you’ll be screamin' out
In my head it’s goin' down
In my head it’s goin' down
In my head


 
   黑蝶 (黑蝶)

腳踏車魔人
文章 16
用戶失蹤天數 5871
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
來自 胡市長別哭了
發表於 2010-3-28 12:56 PM 
好哇~車上的歌都快聽膩了
這種有POWER的歌要多多益善


 
   85136690

遊客
文章 3655
用戶失蹤天數 5482
點數 0   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0

發表於 2010-3-28 02:10 PM 


 
   brabus3666 (兔胚)

Focus 2.0
文章 3645
用戶失蹤天數 2227
點數 41   戰績 8   改裝 0   故障 0
臺中市 太平區 來自 太平.西屯
發表於 2010-3-28 02:34 PM 
不 錯 聽


窮不能窮教育 苦不能苦孩子 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們