存檔 | 收藏
點閱數:899 次
[哈拉] 好歌一定要分享
   johnny

輕量Smart
文章 1480
用戶失蹤天數 2923
點數 13   戰績 0   改裝 0   故障 0
苗栗縣 大湖鄉 來自 臺灣
發表於 2010-3-28 12:02 PM 






Hey, Soul Sister  by  Train



Hey, Hey, Hey,

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let
You blow my mind
Your sweet moon beams
The smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided
Whos one of my kind

Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight
Heeey Heeeeey heeeey...

Just in time I´m so glad you have a one track mind like me
You gave my love direction
A game show love connection we can't deny
I´m so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right
Out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you like a virgin your Madonna
And I'm always gonna want to blow your mind

Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight

Well you can cut a rug
Watching yous the only drug I need
Some gangster I'm so thug
You're the only one I'm dreaming of you see
I can be myself now finally
In fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you'll be with me

Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo
The way you move aint fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
Tonight
(Repeat)
Hey, Hey, Hey, Tonight


 




加入贊助商  |  免責聲明  |  聯絡我們