
標題: [哈拉] 這首歌你不能不聽...... [列印本頁]
作者:
johnny 時間: 2010-4-7 10:25 PM 標題: 這首歌你不能不聽......
[youtube]gAFkpFjIF24[/youtube]
Not Meant to Be by Theory of a Deadman
It's never enough to say I'm sorry
我說再多的抱歉也不夠
it's never enough to say I care
我說再多的在乎也不夠
but I'm caught between what you wanted from me
但我已俘虜於你想跟我要的東西之間
and knowing if I give that to you I might just disappear
也了解我若給了你,我可能會消失
nobody wins when everyone's losing
當時每個人都失敗,沒有人會勝利
It's like one step forward and two steps back
就像前進一步退兩步
no matter what I do you're always mad, and I, I can't change your mind
無論我做什麼,你總是發怒,而我,我卻無法改變你的想法
It's like trying to turn around on a one way street
這就像嘗試在單行道上迴轉一樣
I can't give you what you want and it's killing me
我無法給你所想要的,而它正逐步殺了我
and I, I'm starting to see
同時,我正看見
maybe we're not meant to be
也許,我們並不是故意的
There's still time to turn this around
改變仍然有時間
should we be building this up instead of tearing it down
與其是撕掉它,我們是否該共同建立它
but I keep thinking maybe it's too late
但是,我不斷地在想那是否已太遲
It's like one step forward and two steps back
就像前進一步退兩步
no matter what I do you're always mad, and I, I can't change your mind
無論我做什麼,你總是發怒,而我,我卻無法改變你的想法
It's like trying to turn around on a one way street
這就像嘗試在單行道上迴轉一樣
I can't give you what you want and it's killing me
我無法給你所想要的,而它正逐步殺了我
and I, I finally see
同時,我最後看見
baby we're not meant to be
寶貝,我們並不是故意要如此
It's like one step forward and two steps back
這就像前進一步退兩步
no matter what I do you're always mad, and I
無論我做什麼,你總是發怒,而我
baby I'm sorry to see
寶貝,我很遺憾看見
maybe we're not meant to be
可能我們並不是故意要如此
作者:
李彥儒 時間: 2010-4-7 10:27 PM
讚!!!
作者:
廉價思念 時間: 2010-4-7 10:29 PM
詞不錯
作者:
康康康 時間: 2010-4-7 10:30 PM
好聽喔
第一次看這MV
作者:
傑德斯 時間: 2010-4-7 10:34 PM
每天在車上聽
結果今天才看到這首歌的MV
作者:
Ben.chung 時間: 2010-4-7 11:27 PM
聆聽欣賞中 ... 
作者:
Nash 時間: 2010-4-7 11:46 PM
不錯聽...
還有
那間房子採光真棒..
作者:
麗娜 時間: 2010-4-8 07:36 AM
不錯聽~
作者:
qwer7289 時間: 2010-4-8 06:53 PM
GOOD~

作者:
takalon 時間: 2010-4-8 09:11 PM
讚~~~~
不過歌詞少了一些~~~
幫你補充
It's never enough to say I'm sorry
It's never enough to say I care
But I'm caught between what you
Wanted from me, and knowing
If I give that to ya
I might just disappear.
Nobody wins when everyone's losing
Oh, it's like
One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,
Oh, it's like
Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be
It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,
The story of our life
Nobody wins when everyone's losing
It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind, oh
It's like trying to turn around on a
One way street. I can't give
You what you want and it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
That maybe we're not meant to be
There's still time to turn this around
Should we be building this up
Instead of tearing it down
But I keep thinking
Maybe it's too late.
It's like one step forward
And two steps back,
No matter what I do
You're always mad
And I, can't change your mind, oh
It's like tryin to turn around
On a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I,
I finally see,
Baby that we're not meant to be
It's like one step forward,
And two steps back,
No matter what I do
You're always mad,
And I, Baby I'm sorry to see,
Maybe that we're not meant to be
作者:
johnny 時間: 2010-4-8 11:13 PM
傑德斯 發表:
每天在車上聽
結果今天才看到這首歌的MV
我也聽很久啦....
我看心情po歌的.....
作者:
ㄚ蔚 時間: 2010-4-11 02:09 AM
johnny 發表:
gAFkpFjIF24
Not Meant to Be by Th ...
嗯 好聽