Board logo

標題: [哈拉] 別說我讓你們變high咖.... [列印本頁]

作者: johnny    時間: 2010-2-21 02:56 PM     標題: 別說我讓你們變high咖....

[youtube]Ix5z1bRz4Sc[/youtube]


Starship Ft. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad


I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

I know your type
Yeah daddy's lil' girl
Just take a bite
Let me shake up your world
Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong
I'm gonna make you lose control

She was so shy
'Til I drove her wild

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner
With your five best friends
You heard that I was trouble but you couldn't resist
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go

I know your type
Boy you're dangerous
Yeah you're that guy
I'd be stupid to trust
But just one night couldn't be so wrong
You make me want to lose control

She was so shy
'Til I drove her wild

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
I was hanging in the corner
With my five best friends
I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

Oh she got a way with them boys in the place
Treat 'em like they don't stand a chance
And he got a way with them girls in the back
Actin' like they too hot to dance

Yeah she got a way with them boys in the place
Treat 'em like they don't stand a chance
And he got a way with them girls in the back
Actin' like they too hot to dance

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Them good girls go bad
Good girls go bad

I was hanging in the corner
With my five best friends
I heard that you were trouble but I couldn't resist
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go
Good girls go bad
Good girls go bad
Good girls go
作者: 85136690    時間: 2010-2-21 03:00 PM


作者: johnny    時間: 2010-2-21 03:05 PM


作者: Ben.chung    時間: 2010-2-22 07:20 AM