Board logo

標題: [哈拉] 黑眼豆豆 Black Eyed Peas-Meet Me Halfway [列印本頁]

作者: johnny    時間: 2010-1-9 03:03 PM     標題: 黑眼豆豆 Black Eyed Peas-Meet Me Halfway

[youtube]yi3Z1NESITA[/youtube]


這首也是常聽到的一首...

來自黑眼豆豆...Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway


I can't go any further then this  

I want you so badly, it's my biggest wish  



I spent my time just thinkin thinkin thinkin bout you  

Every single day yes, I'm really missin' missin' you  

And all those things we use to use to use to do  

Hey girl, what's up, it use to be just me and you  

I spent my time just thinkin thinkin thinkin bout you  

Every single day, yes I'm really missin missin you  

And all those things we use to use to use to do  

Hey girl what's up, what's up, what's up, what's up  



Meet Me Halfway, right at the boarderline  

That's where I'm gonna wait, for you  

I'll be lookin out, night n'day  

Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay  

I can't go any further then this  

I want you so bad it's my only wish  



Girl, I travel round the world and even sail the seven seas  

Across the universe I go to other galexies  

Just tell me where you want, just tell me where you wanna to meet  

I navigate myself myself to take me where you be  

Cause girl I want, I, I, I want you right now  

I travel uptown (town) I travel downtown  

I wanna to have you around (round) like every single day  

I love you alway... way  



Can you meet me half way (I'll meet you halfway)  
[ Meet Me Halfway lyrics from
http://www.lyricsyoulove.com/b/black_eyed_peas/meet_me_halfway/ ]
Right at the boarderline  

That's where I'm gonna wait, for you  

I'll be lookin out, night n'day  

Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay  

I can't go any further then this  

I want you so bad it's my only wish  

I can't go any further then this  

I want you so bad it's my only wish  



Let's walk the bridge, to the other side  

Just you and I (just you and I)  

I will fly, I'll fly the skies, for you and I (for you and I)  

I will try, until I die, for you and I, for you and I, for for you and I,  

For for you and I, for for you and I, for you and I  



Can you meet me half way (yup yup)  

Can you meet me half way (yup yup)  

Can you meet me half way (yup yup)  

Can you meet me half way (yup yup)  

Meet me half way, right at the boarderline  

That's where I'm gonna wait, for you  

I'll be lookin out, night n'day  

Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay  

I can't go any further then this  

I want you so bad it's my only wish  

I can't go any further then this  

I want you so bad it's my only wish