Board logo

標題: [哈拉] AAR [列印本頁]

作者: johnny    時間: 2010-1-9 02:19 PM     標題: AAR

[youtube]yfdAGkjHGac[/youtube]


有隨聯合公園來台演出(沒去看....可惡阿~~~)

AAR.....All-American Rejects(全美反對陣線)

唱過美國派中的主題曲...歌都不錯聽....各位慢慢欣賞....


The All-American Rejects - It End Tonight

Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don’t want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
You're finding things that you didn’t know
I look at you with such disdain

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when you're blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Tonight, Inside
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight.
作者: johnny    時間: 2010-1-31 04:42 PM

推推~~~~